Analog ASIC & Mixed Signal ASIC Design and Production
Custom Analog ASIC prototypes in as little as 12 weeks.
For over 20 years, System to ASIC has transformed discrete analog and mixed signal systems into Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) solutions for the world’s largest companies.
From healthcare to cosmetics, industrial sensors to flight control instrumentation, mobile devices to credit card scanners and more, our analog and mixed Signal ASICs drive products used by millions of consumers.
This unique experience allows our custom integrated circuit designs to address our customer’s objectives from start-ups to well-established companies. We invest the time needed to understand every aspect of the customer product’s, not just ASIC’s, operating environment.
Our team of ASIC engineers appreciate both cost and performance challenges faced by product designers. This allows us to make informed architectural recommendations, resulting in system level architecture that yields not only the most cost effective analog or mixed signal ASIC, but more importantly, the most cost-effective product.
We take responsibility for ASIC specification alignment to customer’s overall product objectives. Our low-cost IC design business model demands it, because for us, an ASIC chip that meets specification, but does not fully enable customer’s product to meet its market objectives, is a failure – a delay in ASIC’s volume production.
We are inherently motivated to understand our customer’s product to its most minute details, so that our IC designs facilitate not only market success of the customer’s product lines, but also to maximize production volume opportunity for our analog and mixed signal ASICs.
Mass production at 1st silicon – 93%
- Analog and Mixed Signal ASIC design expertise combined with detailed understanding of customer’s product requirements, enables over 93 percent of our customers to enter mass production on the very 1st revision of the ASIC. We have never failed to complete a project, and if ASIC revision is caused by our mistake – it’s free.
Innovative ASIC Design Team
- Since 1995, numerous analog IC designs, patents, silicon proven mixed signal and analog IC design elements, unique cost saving intellectual property and millions of production units are a testimony to the continued innovation of our analog and mixed signal ASIC design engineers.
Experienced Application Engineers
- Application Engineers with over 20 years of experience in ASIC and product level design, helping customers integrate their ideas, systems and devices into successful Analog and Mixed Signal ASICs.
Expert Mixed Signal ASIC Solutions
- Using an innovative technology and ASIC design expertise to deliver cost effective system level solutions, STA develops high performance Analog and Mixed Signal ASIC devices in less time and at a much lower cost than alternative integration approaches.
- ASIC designs that suit your application.
- ASIC designs that meet your schedule.
- ASIC prices that are affordable.
- STA has a solution for your ASIC needs.
ASIC design – start to production
- Analog ASIC, 10 to 18 weeks
- Mixed Signal ASIC, 12 to 22 weeks
ASIC risk management with QSAP
- Analog ASIC Block, 6 Weeks
- Mixed Signal ASIC Block, 8 Weeks