ASIC Process Nodes
Tailored for Mixed Signal Performance
System To ASIC design processes are optimized for mixed signal and analog performance. We use facilities all over the world to assure high quality and cost effective fabrication capability. From low voltage battery applications to high voltage industrial interface requirements, we provide silicon solutions that meet budget, specification and delivery schedule. System To ASIC has extensive experience designing into various process nodes with detailed knowledge of differing capabilities and limitations.
The Process Technology For Your Design
A fundamental element to our ASIC design services, is that we develop a detailed understanding of your target application and project goals. We then leverage our experience to help you select the process technology best suited for the design. System To ASIC is your design partner.
- 0.7 to 700V CMOS and BiCMOS 20nm, 90nm, 180nm, 350nm, 0.6μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm and 2.0μm
- Silicon On Insulator (SOI) with low RON and DMOS
- Low TC, Poly to Poly Matched Capacitors
- High volume MIM Capacitors
- Low TC, Matched High Impedance Poly Resistors
- Zero TC, Matched Low Impedance Poly Resistors
- Low TC, Matched CAP Resistors
- Positive TC Matched Resistors
- Negative TC Matched Resistors
- Poly fuse
- Zener Zap